1. Monday I watched Sam then skipped Spanish class and the gym because I was feeling lazy… Watched Christmas Vacation with my mom instead.
2. Tuesday I took my nephew to see Wreck-It Ralph… It was better than I thought it would be. Then I beat my mom, the champion, in Wheel of Fortune! 🙂
3. Wednesday I wrapped presents and filled stockings with the other lovely members of the Saluda Fire & Rescue Auxiliary for the Christmas party that’s on Saturday!
4. Yesterday I did storytime, went to lunch at Chai Pani with my friend Laura I hadn’t seen in years, did some last minute (for me) Christmas shopping, and then we had an early (pizza) Christmas dinner with my grandma and uncle who won’t be able to celebrate with us on Christmas day this year. I made cheesecake Christmas trees!
5. Other fun things that happened this week: I bought a troll on Amazon (for myself… I was reminiscing), Riley almost knocked down the Christmas tree, and I opened (and loved) my first two presents for the 12 Days of Christmas swap!