1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make?
I made these cheesecake Christmas trees last night and have several other years as well. Last year I made candy cane snowballs and they were delicious. I really suck at making regular old sugar cookies using cookie cutters though. They always turn out deformed.
2. Present giving: Gift bag vs. wrapped box?
If it’s something easy to wrap then I’ll wrap it; if not, I’ll buy a gift bag.
3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter/summer in your house?
I’m usually not in charge of this… I always live with a picky boyfriend, parent, or roommate.
4. When thinking of your “Christmas to-do list” what percentage “done” are you?
5. Do you do the “Elf on a Shelf”? If so, is your elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into?
No but I see the photos and it looks so fun!!