1. So, when did you last take a walk in the woods? A stroll along the beach? A drive going nowhere in particular in the car?
I took a walk in the woods a few weeks ago, to collect greenery at the wreath party. The last time I strolled on the beach was on Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman in September. I never go on random drives; what a waste of gas! 😉
2. Are you sending Christmas cards this year? About how many do you send? Photo card or something more traditional? How do you display the cards you receive?
Yes, I sent about 50 photo cards! I haven’t received any yet, so I don’t know how I’ll display them.
3. What’s a word you’ve heard too much of in the past week?
No one word that I can think of…
4. December 13th is National Cocoa Day… Are you a fan? Plain or flavored? Marshmallows or no marshmallows?
Yes I am a fan; plain with marshmallows please!
5. What is something you do to help alleviate the hectic pace of the Christmas season?
I don’t find it hectic .:)
6. Besides jewelry, what’s a favorite sparkly-glittery item in your home or closet?
How about my very sparkly pink shoes?!
7. Share a favorite line or two from any Christmas carol.
“I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes. Christmas is all around me, and so the feeling grows.”
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Please check out this post and let me know which charity I should donate to this month… I will donate $1 for your comment!