1. Favorite holiday movies/TV specials?
I am watching Home Alone as I type this. Also I love Love Actually and Christmas Vacation is a family favorite. I even bought my uncle this shirt for Christmas this year!
2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays and if so, what? If not, what would you do?
I prefer to donate money to charities instead. If you’d like to help decide where I should donate this year, check out my Comments for a Cause post here.
3. Favorite toy received as a child for the holidays?
I always liked Barbies and trolls. I remember an awesome troll house I got one year.
4. What was your must-have item in high school for the holidays?
Meaning what did I want to receive for Christmas? A car! And I got one the Christmas I turned 15. My dad wrapped a lamp box, and there was a log inside with the keys at the bottom! Sneaky.
5. Item you begged for the most and never got?
I don’t remember begging for anything. I wasn’t a brat. 🙂
6. What do you do on Christmas Eve?
Nothing special… We always celebrate on Christmas Day.