1. Share your traditions surrounding the Christmas stocking.
Nothing special… Santa AKA my mom would put presents in it and we’d open them on Christmas morning before presents. Now only my kitties have stockings though (purchased from Blue Water Gifts on Etsy)!
2. How many hours of sleep do you average at night? Is it enough?
When I’m working seven but since I’m kind of a bum about the moment maybe nine or ten! Yeah, it’s plenty! 😉
3. If you had to give up one thing for the remainder of this year what would it be?
I saw someone’s answer that said “my fat”. LOL, I’m going with that!
4. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (or Wills and Kate as I like to call them) have announced they’re expecting a baby. Do you follow news of the Royals?
I read People.com, so yes but I don’t care about them as much as other celebrities.
5. For me, the sound of childhood is__________________.
6. Fruit cake… Yay or boo? What’s your favorite dessert made with fruit?
You know I don’t think I’ve ever had fruit cake. I like blueberry cobbler or anything with raspberries!
7. What is one thing you want to accomplish before 2012 comes to an end?
Go visit my family in Arkansas.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Said good-bye to my ex tonight, he is moving back to Korea… I’m kind of sad.