Here’s the recap for my Fall 2012 Bucket List:
- Start a budget and stick to it This just does not work for me…
- Pick blueberries No but I ate a lot of blueberries 🙂
Take photos of fall foliage Dress up for Halloween Decorate a pumpkin Go to a haunted house Make two dishes for Thanksgiving
- Go hiking Can’t believe I didn’t go hiking once this fall!!
Attend my cousin Michelle’s wedding Vote for Phil Feagan Go to the NC Mountain State Fair
- Read three books for Banned Books Week I only read one (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
- Visit Cade’s Cove in Gatlinburg Nope
- Go gambling in Cherokee Nope
Visit an out-of-town friend
- Make two things from Pinterest every week Nope but I did make some meals and desserts, travel-themed stuff for my room, decorated pumpkins, and I’m working on Christmas crafts now
- Take pics of at least three cute fall outfits per week for WIWW I am posting one outfit a week so I don’t run out of cute clothes to post about 🙂
Get at least halfway through my giant pile of magazines Start making homemade Christmas gifts Try three different Oktoberfest beers(Highland Clawhammer Oktoberfest, Samuel Adams Octoberfest, Sierra Nevada Hoptober, Southern Appalachian Brewery Autumn Ale, Spaten Oktoberfest)
Left over from my Summer 2012 Bucket List:
- Go to Clingman’s Dome Nope
- Get my NC driver’s license Doing this Friday!!
I am not going to do any more seasonal bucket lists since I started doing the Monthly Goals link-up with My So-Called Chaos. My December Goals post will be up later today!