1. How many tickets have you gotten?
Two, one for speeding and one for not wearing a seatbelt.
2. Can you pitch a tent?
Yeah, if it’s a simple one.
3. What was your worse vacation ever?
Probably last Christmas to Singapore. I was by myself and depressed because it was my first Christmas not at home. And I didn’t care for the city.
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?
Hmmmmmm… Probably my custom painted TOMS.
5. We’re handing you the keys to what?
A brand new BMW!
6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick?
I’m a good cook, thank you very much. But a few months ago I made this crescent roll wrapped cream cheese appetizer thing that was gross because the crescent roll didn’t bake properly.
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like ___________.
One of those rap guy’s girlfriends.
8. What was your first car?
A 1982 Toyota Corolla (I was also born in 1982) affectionately named The Bumfuck Roadster.
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she’s okay or laugh first?
Depends on how hard they fell and if they look hurt!
10. What’s the worst song ever?
“Give Me One Reason” by Tracy Chapman or “Girl, You’ll Be a Woman Soon”.