1. Have you ever danced the polka?
I don’t think so…
2. Frankie Yankovic was a stellar accordion player. What instrument have you mastered, or would like to learn?
None! I am not musically inclined.
3. When Frankie died in 1998, his obituary proclaimed him as “America’s Polka King”. Lucille Ball was “The Queen of Comedy” and Michael Jackson was “The King of Pop”. What royal title do you deserve?
Busiest Underemployed Person in the World? 😉
4. Do you like light beer?
5. In 1901, daredevil Annie Taylor successfully went over Niagara Falls in a barrel. She was badly bruised but otherwise fine. How much money would it take for you do to do something that dangerous?
I don’t think I would ever do that… I’d rather be alive than dead and rich!
6. When was the last time you visited a pet store?
Last week to buy crickets for my tarantula.
7. What’s your favorite salad dressing?
8. Sam Winters is crazy about her smart phone. She uses it to take pictures, record videos, listen to tunes, answer emails, and surf the net and, oh yeah, she even uses it to make calls. How indispensable is your mobile phone in your day-to-day life?
I need it to call and text but I don’t use it for anything else.
9. “Kocham cię” is “I love you” in Polish. Can you say “I love you” in a language other than English (and Polish)?
French… Je t’aime.