1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is by donating or volunteering to help out those less fortunate than you.
2. The holiday season is never stressful for me. I love to shop for presents, wrap them, decorate, cook, bake, plan and go to parties, etc.!
3. When it comes to holiday decorating I like to have a theme. This year it’s blue and silver.
4. The thing I look forward to most about the holidays is everything! This year I am really excited about the party my friend Cindy and I are throwing… Santa’s Mustache Bash!
5. My favorite holiday tradition is everyone having dinner and opening presents at my mom’s house Christmas night. But we might break the tradition this year! 😦
6. This year my Christmas plans include visiting my family in Arkansas, Santa’s Mustache Bash, making homemade cards and gifts, making cookies and treats, and at least three family dinners.
7. My favorite holiday foods are macaroni and cheese, ham, and seven-layer salad.