1. Tell us about your family traditions for Thanksgiving.
Nothing unique, we eat a traditional dinner of turkey with stuffing, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, etc.! Usually we watch a movie or play board games after.
2. Tell us about your favorite foods.
The turkey and gravy is good, and I like mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and rolls or biscuits. But my favorites are the less traditional sides like macaroni and cheese and seven layer salad. I also don’t like traditional Thanksgiving desserts (pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie) so this year I am making red velvet cheesecake.
3. Show us a picture that reminds you of this holiday.
4. Tell us, do you wait to decorate for Christmas before or after Thanksgiving?
Usually the weekend after.
5. Tell us what you are thankful for this year.
See this post!