1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
I have a lot. The last two Thanksgivings I spent in Korea. Before that I lived in Texas for two years and spent Thanksgiving at my dad’s house in Arkansas. But usually it is at my mom’s house in NC. I would have to say the most memorable Thanksgiving was 2008, when my then-boyfriend got wasted, peed on the hotel room carpet, puked off the hotel balcony, and did other idiotic, embarrassing things.
2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Macaroni and cheese!
3. What is a Thanksgiving tradition you and your family have?
We all gather at my mom’s house and eat!
4. Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture (or 5) from years past.
5. What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?
Being home with my family for the first time in years… And food!!