1. Do you come up with your brightest ideas early in the morning or late at night?
2. Are you more likely to feel romantic at night or in the morning?
3. Do you shower in the morning, after work or before bed?
4. Billie Holiday was just 44 when she died. Is there an artist whose early demise surprised and saddened you?
I was sad when Kurt Cobain died… I was obsessed with him in middle school.
5. Billie was known as “Lady Day”. Do you have a cool nickname? (If not, feel free to give yourself one right now.)
No cool nicknames here. Jen is just fine with me.
6. When was the last time you had the blues?
Tuesday I was sad when I didn’t get the job I wanted but I wouldn’t call it the blues.
7. Crazy Sam is eating Trader Joe’s Snickerdoodles as she composes this. What’s the last snack food you ate?
Chips and salsa.
8. Do you worry about preserving endangered species? Or do you believe in survival of the fittest?
I definitely think we should try to preserve endangered species, but I don’t necessarily worry about it…
9. Would you ever hire a lawyer who runs commercials on TV? Do you know anyone who has?
No, unless it was a specific class action suit or something like that. I don’t know anyone who has.