1. Monday I watched Sam and had Spanish class. Then I went out with Shannon and some of her friends for drinks and wing night. It was a long (17 hour) day!
2. Tuesday I watched the election results at Cindy’s house. She made yummy corn chowder and cornbread. Obama won… YAY!
3. Yesterday I cooked dinner for the fam. My brother requested the same enchiladas I made last week. 🙂
4. Yesterday I did storytime and then went to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower. The movie was just as good as the book! I also got some froyo at TCBY.
5. I think the highlight of the week was watching the latest episode of The Walking Dead. I bawled like a baby!!