1. The song “Key Largo” was inspired by the Bogart/Bacall movie of the same name. Do you have a favorite Humphrey Bogart film? Which one?
I haven’t seen any but I really need to watch Casablanca…
2. Where do you rent movies?
From the library! For free!
3. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys?
No, but I am going to Key West in February for my friend’s birthday.
4. According to government statistics, more than half the people who currently live in Florida were born in another state. Were you born in the state where you currently live?
5. To be honest, Crazy Sam really hates this week’s featured song. Do you like it? Loathe it? Or are you unfamiliar with it?
Unfamiliar with it but it’s awful.
6. Local authorities in a suburb of Sydney blasted Barry Manilow songs into a neighborhood park to keep “hooligans” away after dark. Is there an artist or song that would make you run in the other direction?
There are many although none in particular come to mind right now…
7. Two of the most common fears are going to the dentist and speaking in public. Do either of those really get under your skin?
Not a fan of public speaking!
8. We’re having burgers. What do you want on yours?
Cheese, pickles, tomato, mustard, and ketchup. Maybe some bacon.
9. Here’s your chance to do a shameless plug… What charity or cause do you wish got more support?
I don’t know but I’m going to be asking my readers that soon so I can donate some money around the holiday season.