1. Sam and I had a play date with Breanna and Easton on Monday!
2. On Tuesday I enjoyed $2 beers and 2-for-1 pizza at Pleasant City Wood Fired Grille, then played bar trivia!
3. My interview (for a children’s librarian position, my dream job) was Wednesday and I think it went well, so we’ll see…
4. Wednesday night I cooked these yummy “Cheesy Turkey Enchiladas”: Brown one pound of ground turkey with taco seasoning. Add four ounces of chive and onion cream cheese, a sprinkling of shredded Mexican cheese, and half a cup of enchilada sauce to the meat. Fill tortillas with meat mixture and place in a lightly greased glass baking pan. Top with remaining enchilada sauce (from a 19 ounce can). Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle more shredded Mexican cheese on top and bake for three more minutes.
5. I saw Pitch Perfect yesterday… Loved it! And Fat Amy. 🙂