1. Something I swore I’d never do, but have ended up doing anyway is live at home after I turned 18. This is my third stint back at Mom’s house!
2. Something I’ve always wanted to do is join the Peace Corps. But after two years teaching English in Korea, I’m not sure about this anymore! It’ll be awhile anyway.
3. Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is bungee jump. Terrifying!
4. The best thing I ever did was wait to get my master’s degree until I decided what I really wanted to do with my life. What would I be doing with that master’s in sociology?
5. When it comes to trying new things, I am usually up for it. As I get older I like to challenge myself more. I’m taking a Spanish class right now!
6. One thing I’ve never done is lived by myself. Really hope this happens soon!
7. My favorite thing to do is watch my favorite TV shows while cuddling with my kitties.