1. What creeps you out?
I never want to stay the night alone at my mom’s house… She lives in the middle of nowhere. No one would hear my screams!
2. What’s your least favorite candy?
I don’t like anything with nuts, like Snickers.
3. Are you a fan of scary movies? What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
I like some… Those that are classic or cheesy, not just gory. Not sure about the scariest… Maybe The Shining?
4. What part of life confuses you the most?
Ummmmm, I’m not really confused…
5. Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, poppy… What’s your favorite seed?
6. Imagine your life ten years from today… What’s changed?
I am settled into my dream career, with either a husband or an adopted baby. 🙂
7. What do you a) love the most and b) like the least about the Hodgepodge?
The questions are always pretty unique so I usually participate every week… And I like that #8 is always a random thought. And the wonderful hostess comments on my post every week. 🙂 Nothing not to like!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My job interview was today… I think it went pretty well but fingers crossed!!