1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
I was the Bride of Frankenstein once, which was awesome. I had my hair sticking up with clothes hangers. No photo unfortunately. 😦
2. If you could go back and dress up as something, what would it be?
I have plenty of years ahead of me to dress up, and plenty of ideas, so I don’t need to go back! Ideas taken from this weekend that I want to dress up as in the future are a sugar skull and Brynn from Bridesmaids.
3. Favorite costume as an adult?
I think the best was Mario. But I enjoyed being a devil and a flapper this year.
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
I like Nerds, M&Ms, Skittles, and Reese’s Cups.
5. What is your favorite Halloween memory?
Halloween as a kid was awesome: we had a carnival at school and then we trick-or-treated for hours!!
6. What’s your favorite scary movie?
I love the Scream series.