1) “The End of the Innocence” is one of Crazy Sam’s favorite songs. Do you like it? Loathe it? Or is it before your time?
It’s before my time… But I know it. It’s OK.
2) Obviously Don Henley was a smoker back in the 1980s. Do you smoke? Are you a former smoker? Or did you never start?
Never smoked… It’s disgusting!
3) Childhood is generally considered an innocent time. In what town did you spend yours?
4) Do you abide by “innocent until proven guilty”? Or did you come to your own, pre-trial conclusions about famous defendants like Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson?
I usually assume they’re guilty. But I’ve never been on a jury. If I was I would definitely be more open-minded and carefully review the evidence.
5) Is there an old TV show whose cast you’d like to see reunite?
6) Do you know how to ride a horse?
No and I never want to. Horses scare me!
7) You’re ordering ice cream. Cup or cone?
8) Do you believe a gentleman should help a lady with her coat?
No, in fact I think that’s awkward.
9) Which search engine do you use most often?