1. Noah Webster was born this week back in 1758… Besides the online version, do you own a dictionary? Do you ever use the hardback copy or is your hunt for a definition strictly online these days?
We have a Scrabble dictionary, which we use when playing Scrabble! Otherwise I’ll just look words up online as needed.
2. Should public schools ban Halloween celebrations? What about other holiday celebrations currently under fire?
I don’t think Halloween is a religious holiday so I think it’s fine to celebrate in public schools. And fun! As far as religious holidays such as Christmas, I think it’s OK if children also learn about other holidays like Kwanzaa and Hanukkah.
3. What’s your favorite ‘dog’ movie?
Marley & Me sure was a tearjerker.
4. When were you last somewhere you’d describe as ‘too quiet’?
At the library in Korea… You really don’t talk! You could hear a pin drop.
5. Are you a neat cook or a messy cook? In other words do you clean as you go or make a big mess and then deal with it later?
Messy cook… Deal with it later!
6. Did you hear about Felix Baumgartner, the skydiver who broke the sound barrier via parachute? Was your first thought COOL! or was your first thought CRAZY! Are you adventurous?
It was cool and crazy. I am adventurous but not as much as that guy!
7. What’s not a word but should be?
Any word I make in Scrabble that’s not in the dictionary… 😉
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I just applied for my dream job… Wish me luck!!