1. When you were 17, tell us what kind of car you drove, where you worked, and what you were usually up to on the weekends?
I drove a white 1988 Honda Accord (this was in 1999-2000). I worked at Saluda Family Restaurant as a waitress. On the weekends, I partied hard!
2. Show us a picture of you when you were 17.
3. When you were 17, tell us what you wanted to be when you “grew up.”
4. When you were 17, tell us the kind of boys that you dated. Did you have a type? Do you have a relationship you remember well? Tell us about it.
I dated a few guys that year, all very different.
5. When you were 17, tell us where you pictured your life 10 years from then. Did it turn out the way you expected it to?
I don’t know what I pictured, but I’m sure it wasn’t living in Korea (where I was at age 27)!