1. What do you remember about high school dances?
Dressing up and going out to dinner was more fun than the actual dance.
2. At whose house would you and your friends usually gather for after school-related activities?
We usually hung out somewhere in town, like Burger King or the convenience store.
3. Who in your school had a memorable nickname?
Me… Jen, Jen with the big rear end. I was also a member of the Scuttlebutt Squad.
4. What was your high school cafeteria like?
5. Your parents aren’t reading this, so what were some of the crazy (or just memorable) things you or your friends did while driving?
Get my 16-year-old car to go over 100 MPH!