1. You’re at Target or Walmart, what’s the first department you hit?
At Target, I go for the dollar bins because they are right when you walk in. At Wal-Mart, it’s usually the beauty section (again mostly because of the store’s layout).
2. What are three items you always have stocked in your home, fridge, or pantry?
Cat food, cotton rounds, and Q-tips. I don’t have to stock the fridge/pantry since I live with my mom. 🙂
3. Do you prefer shopping alone or with others? Why?
Alone. I can take my time, or not. I can just do whatever I want!
4. What’s the biggest splurge you’ve ever made?
This year I bought two pretty expensive things (around $100 each): a Kate Spade wallet and custom painted TOMS.
5. What’s the best deal you’ve ever snagged?
Today I found a few things in the Michael’s 25 cents bin!