1. The Wednesday Hodgepodge this week falls on John Chapman’s birth date. He’s more famously known as Johnny Appleseed… What’s your favorite variety of apple?
2. When did you last say ‘ick’?
While watching the shocking death scene in Sons of Anarchy today… Very violent.
3. Do you think there’s a generation gap? Explain.
Definitely. The one that stands out the most is technology/the internet… I hate having to explain things to my mom constantly.
4. What’s on your computer screen saver? Do you leave it alone or change it often?
A slideshow of all my photos. I don’t change it.
5. If you had the attention of the entire world for two minutes, what would you say?
Read my blog! 🙂 And stop fighting.
6. Four fashion trends to try this fall are-brocade/jacquard (fancy printed fabrics), peplum, lace, and printed pants… Which of these four would you be most likely to wear?
7. What can make your bad day better?
A glass of wine and a good TV show.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Tonight in my class, we were doing practice reference interviews in small groups. I was in the middle of talking when one of my cats walked on my computer and turned it off! Little monsters.