1. What’s the best memory that you have of your dad, while growing up?
Going swimming at the creek.
2. How boring do you think your life is?
Not at all! I am always busy doing fun stuff and traveling.
3. Can you do any accents? If not, do you know someone who is good at it?
My sister and I can do bad British accents. Our inspiration is Rebel Wilson’s character in Bridesmaids.
4. What technology did you at first fear that you now could not live without?
I don’t think I fear technology and I also don’t think I could live without the internet.
5. Do you, or have you ever, thought you have a book in you?
Like to write one? Maybe non-fiction.
6. How does the weather affect where you live?
I like four seasons, but nothing too extreme.
7. Are you more interested in you favorite artist’s next work, or the TMZ side of it all?
Both. But People.com, not TMZ.
8. Have you ever felt “battled-scarred” by a relationship or relationships in general? If yes, do tell.
Well I just ended an eight-year relationship two months ago. I don’t think I’m scarred but I’m definitely not ready for another one.
9. Do you tend to root for the bad guy?
No! Unless it’s a movie and he’s hot.