1. Tell us what kind of student you were in high school (popular, nerd, sport obsessed, choir, etc.).
I was smart and took lots of honors classes. But I was also in the “party” crowd, although I must admit that I was the most goody-goody of all my friends.
2. Share with us some high school pictures. We know you have them somewhere.
3. Tell us about your school. Private? Public? How many in graduating class? Mascots? School colors?
A public school with a little over 100 students in my graduating class. Our mascot was the wolverine and our colors were blue and white (or grey?).
4. Tell us about some of your favorite memories of high school. Or what stands out the most? Any teachers? Specific classes?
I loved yearbook class, journalism, construction technology, PE. Anything fun. I also spent a lot of time in ISS because I skipped school so often!
5. Tell us a piece of advice you would pass on to your children or any child entering high school.
Don’t take things too seriously. All the piddly crap you think is important? It isn’t. Those mean girls who make fun of you? They’re going to be unhappy losers. I had a great time in high school but my sister is a sophomore now and it’s hell for her. I hope things get better for her soon.