1. Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?
Yes. After reading American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld I decided I wanted to be a librarian. Thanks fictional Laura Bush!
2. What was your favorite game to play as a child?
We loved Kick the Can and Capture the Flag.
3. What person in history would you most like to meet?
Someone from Deadwood like Wild Bill Hickok or Calamity Jane.
4. Tell us two truths and a lie about yourself…
I have visited 34 countries.
I love to garden and can vegetables.
My great-grandfather had 29 children.
Bonus question for blog hoppers to answer:
5. What’s the most fun game you’ve ever played at a baby shower?