1. What are 3 items you can’t live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don’t count)?
My computer, my camera, and a shower!
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
I have three… One Thousand White Women by Jim Fergus, The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie, and Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer. They are all very different (historical fiction, young adult, non-fiction) but awesome books.
3. What is something you’d like to accomplish before the end of 2012?
Maintain my 4.0 GPA!
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life, which year would it be?
Age 16 was pretty fun. And 21.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I’m not quiet, you’re just bad at making conversation.