1. B is for BUG: Which insect is your favorite?
Dragonflies are pretty. But I do have a pet tarantula.
2. B is for BONE: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how many have you broken?
No. Knock on wood!
3. B is for BOOGIE: On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your own dancing ability?
4. B is for BAKING: What was the last pastry you remember buying?
I bought blueberry muffin mix and baked them Wednesday night.
5. B is for BORROW: What was the last thing you borrowed from someone else?
My mom’s car.
6. B is for BED: What size is your bed?