1. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? The NFL is back in action along with all the college teams. Are you a fan? Who do you root for? If you’re not a fan what do you do while the rest of America watches Saturday, Sunday, Monday night, and now Thursday night games?
I’ve watched and rooted for the Patriots for the last eight years, but now that my boyfriend and I broke up, I don’t care anymore!
2. What’s something I’ll always find in your closet?
3. Share one of your earliest memories.
Telling my dad I wanted to drink his big glass of apple juice, which turned out to be beer. I had not yet acquired a taste at three years old!
4. What circus act best describes your week so far?
Juggling of course!
5. What’s a food you disliked as a child but you love now?
6. Describe your summer in three words.
Travel. Home. Heartbreak.
7. Where were you on September 11, 2001? Will you do anything special to mark the day this year?
I was in my dorm room. I had gone home early from my work study job because I wasn’t feeling well. I didn’t do anything for the anniversary yesterday.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Trying to watch the Sons of Anarchy season premiere online!