1. Americans will celebrate Labor Day this coming weekend. Do you know what we’re actually celebrating? What’s a project you’re currently ‘laboring’ over?
Not really… Something to do with working? But Wikipedia did inform me that it “celebrates the economic and social contributions of workers”. Right now I am laboring over a lot of school work!
2. Labor Day also signals the unofficial end of summer for most of us… What summer food will you miss the most?
I already miss the wild raspberries that grow around my house for only a few weeks in July.
3. A well known proverb states, ‘It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask permission’. Your thoughts?
Ugh. I do not like this proverb. Basically it encourages lying.
4. Food critic, film critic, book critic, art critic…. Which hat would you most like to wear?
I love food, films, and books… Art not so much. I think I would choose book critic as I am pretty picky about books. I like a lot of movies that I know are “bad”. And I am not adventurous enough to be a food critic and try things I don’t like.
5. When you were a kid, who (besides your parents) was your favorite adult?
Hmmmm I didn’t really hang out with any adults.
6. The astronaut, Neil Armstrong, passed away last week. He was regarded as a hero by many generations of people all around the world. Do we still have modern day heroes? What makes someone a hero?
There are definitely heroes out there. People who perform selfless acts.
7. I never get tired of __________________.
Indian food. I had a samosa and garlic naan today. Mmmmmm.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Had a really fun day today that included a lot of eating and drinking: Korean food, froyo, beer, and Indian food!