1. What was the last event or situation that got you really excited?
Getting purple highlights in my hair!
2. How old were you when you started working and what was your first job?
I was 13 and I worked as a barista at Wise Child coffee shop and cafe (under the table!).
3. Tell us about your grandparents.
My paternal grandma is Mimi. She loves family dinners, church, southern food, and genealogy. She is an expert historian on our town of Saluda, NC. My paternal grandfather (Papaw) died when I was in high school. My maternal grandmother (Grandma) goes back and forth between Miami, FL and Saluda. She loves couponing and the Florida Gators and is a hard-core Republican. I haven’t seen my maternal grandfather since I was a kid; he lives somewhere in New Mexico.
4. Do you procrastinate or are you usually on top of situations?
I like to procrastinate but right now I have so much to do that I have to stay on top of it all!
5. What would others say about you?
I don’t know… Ask them. I think I am a thoughtful person, kind of grumpy/sarcastic, and mildly amusing.
6. Do you believe in life on other planets?
Life as far as something small, yes. Life as in alien beings, no.
7. When was the last time that you were called too thin?
Never! Maybe after I had mono in eighth grade.
8. Do you work out? Have you ever joined a gym and quit almost immediately?
No… No. When I was a member of a gym, I went regularly! I don’t waste money like that.
9. Do you feel that you utilize all your intelligence in every situation?