1. Aloha! On August 21, 1959 Hawaii officially became a US state. Have you ever been? Upon arrival would you prefer an orchid or a hibiscus to tuck behind your ear?
I have not but I’d love to go! I like orchids better but a hibiscus seems more “Hawaiian”.
2. Since we’re talking tropical… What’s your favorite food or beverage made with pineapple?
Pineapple upside-down cake is delicious! I made mini ones earlier this year… They tasted better than they look (as usual).
3. Do you believe in soul mates? Explain.
Not really. I’ve always said that I don’t think there is this one certain person you are destined to be with. There are people you are compatible with. But now that my boyfriend and I have broken up I am having feelings like he was the love of my life and I don’t know if there’s anyone else out there for me. So I dunno!
4. Share a memory about the house you grew up in.
It’s the house I still live in! I remember carving “Jon Henderson is an asshole” on the back of my bedroom door in middle school… Because it’s still there. LOL. (Luckily I have a different bedroom now and that is my mom’s craft room!)
5. Are you comfortable with silence?
Sometimes… Depends on the situation and person you are with.
6. You spot a giant spider on your bedroom wall… What’s your next move? (All spiders are giant, right?)
All spiders are NOT giant. I have a pet tarantula, and she is giant. If I saw a tarantula on my wall, I would scream and run for the hills. If it was a small to medium-sized spider, I’d kill it!
7. My idea of fun does NOT include ______________.
Staying out all night at bars and clubs. The older I get the more of a homebody I become.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I got purple highlights in my hair today!!