1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit?
2. Name three of your guilty pleasures.
TV, movies, food.
3. The best kind of Girl Scout Cookie is…
4. What do you value most in other people?
Honesty. Effort. Commitment.
5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you’re baking cookies?
6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?!
Not really. That said I don’t really have regrets.
7. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited?
Either Cinque Terre, Italy or Bali.
8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
9. Name three things you are thankful for right now.
A place to live, family, and friends.
10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race?
Sure, at field day in elementary and middle school.
11. When you are at an event that plays the national anthem, do you place your hand over your heart?
12. What kind of work do you do?
I start a job next week as a nanny.
13. During the course of your lifetime, which job or career has been your favorite or most fulfilling?
Working with kids.
14. Do you think it’s necessary in your life to have a day-to-day “career” that is meaningful and service-oriented or do you function better in “just a job” with a steady paycheck?
A career would be preferable.
15. Was there ever a time in your life when you wanted to stay home with your children instead of working, even if it meant less money in the household?
I don’t have children.
16. Tell us your worst boss story.
When I worked at a clothing store I had a boss who wouldn’t let us talk to each other. She videotaped us!
17. Have your ever been the boss?
Not really. Only of kids!
18. What is your dream occupation?
Party planner for celebrities in L.A.