1. The Summer Olympics begin next week and London is playing host. If you had the chance to go in person which (non-Olympic) London site would you most like to visit?
I have been to London and my favorite sight was the Tower of London. If I went back I would definitely like to visit the Tate Modern.
2. What is something in your life right now that feels like an Olympic event?
My break up with my boyfriend… Just happened yesterday (I found out he was cheating) so I’m still kind of in shock but I know it’s going to be hard to get over (we were together for eight years).
3. What’s your favorite supper to prepare and serve when it’s too hot to cook?
I never really think it’s too hot to cook… But if I did I’d go out to eat I guess!
4. July 18th is National Get Out of the Doghouse Day… When was the last time you were ‘in the doghouse’?
It’s usually the other way around, as you might have guessed.
5. What television advertisement do you find particularly irritating or inappropriate? You may not answer with ‘all of them’. I know some of you were thinking about it.
I only watch TV online so I don’t have to deal with commercials.
6. Share one piece of interesting news from the year you were born.
I had to Google this… EPCOT was opened (in 1982).
7. What’s the best part of your average day?
Blogging, watching TV and movies, hanging out with friends. I have pretty good days lately.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Going out to lunch with my mom and grandma today!