1. When you take a vacation at the beach, what do you like to do the most?
Walk on the beach, take photos.
2. You are on the beach enjoying the nice clean fresh air. The sunbather in the chair next to you lights up a cigarette. You do not smoke. You move your chair. Then the person you sat down beside lights up a cigarette. What would you do? And how many times would you move around the beach to get away from the carcinogens invading your vacation?
It would depend on how much crap I had to carry around. But generally I would never be hanging out on such a crowded beach!
3. Do you think smoking should be permitted on public beaches?
No, I think smoking should be banned pretty much anywhere.
4. Have you ever encountered a shark or other dangerous animal at the beach?
Just a month ago I got stung by a jellyfish in Vietnam and it was sooo painful! I still have a scar.
5. Do you prefer hotels, condos, or cottages at the beach?
Any of them! One with a pool would be nice.
6. Describe your worst experience with accommodations at the coast.
I got Montezuma’s revenge in the Dominican Republic.
7. Describe the best beach vacation you ever had or tell us about your fantasy beach vacation!
I have been to so many beautiful beaches around the world. But I think Palawan in the Philippines was the best so far!