1. Would you rather give up pedicures or flat/curling irons?
I don’t use a flat/curling iron, so I would give that up. I love pedicures! Unfortunately in Korea they are expensive. For $35 they only do your toenails, you have to pay $70 for them to actually scrub and massage your feet!
2. Does your middle name have a family meaning?
My middle name is Eileen and no, it doesn’t have a family meaning.
3. Do you like to sneeze?
Yes! Who doesn’t? 😉
4. Do you think kids should need to learn cursive?
No. I never write in cursive; what is the point? They should learn to print and type.
5. When you go to the beach for the day, what do you take?
A chair, towel, beverages, sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and a book.
6. Which decade had the best music?
The 90s. With the 80s coming in a close second.
7. Are you a good hand-shaker?
Ummm I’m OK…
8. Do you have a go-to meal for when you are at a restaurant and you can’t decide?
It depends on what kind of restaurant it is. I usually order the same thing at my favorite/regular restaurants. But there are a lot of them! At an Indian restaurant, I order garlic naan, saffron rice, and some kind of chicken curry. At the Thai restaurant in my neighborhood, I order yellow chicken curry and spring rolls. At On the Border, I order the lunch chicken burrito (going there Friday!). Etc., etc.
9. Do you have slippers?
No because I feel like they get dirty too easily. I wear plastic shower shoes. Not that comfy, but I don’t walk around my apartment that much anyway.
10. Are you easily grossed out?
I guess. Depends on what it is. I don’t wanna see blood or vomit.
Original post can be found here.