1. Spring is in the air (at least in my neck of the woods) and the birds are singing… What’s your favorite bird?
Flamingos! Because they are pink. Did you know that’s because they eat shrimp? I learned that as a kindergarten teacher! LOL.
2. Speaking of birds… Do you tweet? If so, tell us your screen name and we’ll come flocking to your Twitter site. Even if you don’t let’s all pretend here that we do… In 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far.
My week has been spent doing schoolwork! And I went to dinner last night and ate some delicious yellow curry! It’s so good I could drink it.
(Exactly 140 characters. BOO YAH!)
3. Its been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the Facebook pages of potential hires but they’re also requesting your Facebook password to have a look at what you’ve kept from public view. What say you?
That is total bullshit. What an invasion of privacy. I would never give an employer any password and if they asked for it I would know I didn’t want to work there!
4. It’s April and you know what that means… Major League Baseball is back in action. What’s your favorite baseball movie? If that’s too hard, what’s your favorite sports themed movie?
I guess A League of Their Own. I used to watch it a lot as a kid. Generally I’m not a big sports movie fan. I still need to see Moneyball though.
5. Something else this season brings… Asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it’s yes please what’s your favorite way to have it prepared?
6. What drives you? (Don’t you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers???)
Usually a bus driver… 😉
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day… Can you juggle?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today I am booking the 30th Birthday Cruise! Three of my friends and I (all born in 1982!) will celebrate in September. So excited! I am going to do a shore excursion to Tulum… Isn’t it breathtaking?
Original post can be found here.