1. Garlic naan. I looooooooove to eat it at Indian restaurants so I figured it’s time I learned how to make it at home!
2. I love this wedding bouquet with peacock feathers in it!
3. BBQ chicken ranch quesadillas. My friend Lorin saw I had pinned this and he said I have to cook it! Double date dinner night soon.
4. Added a bunch of books from this list to my own “to read” list on Goodreads!
5. Did anyone else eat fruit leather as a kid? Or am I the only one who had a hippie mom who shopped at the “co-op”? Anyway, fruit leather is yummy!
6. This necklace is just plain awesome.
7. Sabina is gonna give me some oats since she bought a giant container of them, and Daniel’s favorite cookie is oatmeal chocolate chip, so…
8. Love these shoes! I think I might have to buy these and have them shipped to my mom’s house so they’ll be there when I get home… 🙂
9. Angry Birds pizza!! I am so making this soon.
10. This pic of blue and purple cacti/desert plants is so pretty…