1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging or whose blogs you enjoy the most.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
4. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS
This is difficult because I feel like anyone who reads my blog knows everything about me (kind of creepy)… But here goes:
1. I have a brother, half-sister, half-brother, step-brother, and two step-sisters.
2. Two things I’m looking forward to having when I return to America are a clothes dryer and a bathtub (now, if only my mom’s house had other normal amenities like a dishwasher and garbage disposal, then I’d be set!).
3. My favorite actors are Sean Penn and Christian Bale.
4. I haven’t been in a wedding in over ten years but this summer I will be the maid of honor in my Korean BFF Ohee’s wedding.
5. I’m looking forward to turning 30 this year. Everyone else dreads getting older but I’ve always looked young so I don’t mind. When I was 27 someone asked what high school I went to! It’s insulting.
6. I’m considering eating dog before I leave Korea… What do you think about that?
7. Up until a few years ago I REFUSED to read or watch anything “unrealistic”. I was very stubborn about it. Then I read (and watched) the Twilight series which created a snowball effect… Now I watch True Blood (and read the books), The Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones.
1. Roots & Rings: I usually do the Ten on Tuesday weekly posts.
2. IBLOG4ME: I sometimes do the Tasty Tuesday weekly posts.
3. From This Side of the Pond: I usually do the Wednesday Hodgepodge weekly posts.
4. The Vintage Apple: I usually do the Oh, How Pinteresting weekly posts.
5. The Korea Blog: Posts by the Worldwide Korea Bloggers (I’m one of them!) through the Korean Culture and Information Service.
6. Jen and Jason go to Korea: Written by two of my friends here.
7. 안녕: Written by my friend and former coworker here.
8. Christie takes on Korea: Met this fellow NC girl last weekend in Jindo.
9. (re)discovered: An acquaintance of Daniel’s from Shelby who introduced me to other blogs (Ten on Tuesday and Oh, How Pinteresting).
The last six are people who have recently commented on my posts…
11. 5 Henrys
12. Hootin’ Anni’s