1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this weekend?
No, no, no, and no!!
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring… How do you feel about wearing a hat? When was the last time you wore one?
I love hats but they’re hard to pull off unless you’re at the Kentucky Derby (or my hometown version of it, Block House Steeplechase). Or the beach.
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being “expert” and 1 being “I’d starve” how adept are you at using chopsticks?
I would say a 7 or 8. I can use them just fine now but sometimes things slip out! Especially when using the metal Korean chopsticks. Wooden ones are super easy.
4. Has technology taken over?
5. In the course of a day, how often do you look in a mirror?
Not that much since I stay in my apartment most of the time. If I’m out and about then much more often, since there are mirrors everywhere. Koreans love to admire their reflections.
6. Tulip or daffodil?
Tulips!! So pretty.
7. I am proud of myself for_________________________.
Trying to be more independent. Traveling alone. Exploring the world. Going back to grad school.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I finally learned how to download stuff and now I am on a roll. I’m catching up on 30 Rock and have a bunch of movies watching to be watched (28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, In the Land of Blood and Honey, Battle Royale, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close…).
Original post can be found here.