1. This hodgepodge falls on the last day of February this year, a leap year. How will you spend that extra day?
The same way I spend every other day… doing schoolwork, watching TV, and just generally being a bum.
2. What has recently required a leap of faith on your part?
I guess the whole idea of Daniel and I going our separate ways… He really wants to return to Korea and I don’t. But I honestly believe that if we’re “meant to be” then we’ll end up back together in the long run.
3. We’re one week into the season of Lent… Are you marking these 40 days in some way? Giving something up or adding something extra to normal life? How’s it going so far?
Nope, I don’t give up anything for Lent… But I’d love to go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras one year!
4. When was the last time you sat beside a fire?
I guess Christmas 2010 when I was home? If you mean a fire outside, then March or April 2010 when we went camping with Ruth and Michael.
5. Surf and Turf is on the menu. Do you order as is or do you ask for just the surf (lobster), just the turf (steak), or a menu so you can select another option?
Um, I would always ask for a menu. I like to know all of my options. But I don’t like seafood so I would choose just the turf!!
6. If you could have any television program back, not in reruns but in new episodes, what program would you choose?
DEADWOOD! Best show of all time and it didn’t end the way it should have. Alma and Seth should be together!!!
7. They say an elephant never forgets. These days would you say your memory is more like an elephant or a gnat?
Elephant. I have a mostly excellent memory although it is fading a bit. Like last night I was trying to think of an ex-boyfriend’s last name. It took awhile, but I finally remembered!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Going to Busan tomorrow! Our first trip on our own in Korea. Excited!
Original post can be found here.