1. What is something you are loving right now?
Reading! Since I can’t watch my TV shows online as easily anymore and since I am taking a young adult literature class this semester, I have become re-addicted to books!
2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit?
I have visited all of them… And Venice is by far the best. I also met a guy while I was there and it was super romantic. 🙂 I like Paris and New York too but I was not a fan of Rome.
3. Are you a romantic?
I would say no for the most part! Maybe a little… I dunno.
4. What’s your favorite love story made for the big screen?
Love Actually! So many beautiful love stories.
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends… Which character are you most like and why?
Well I took the quiz and apparently I am Winnie the Pooh… Loveable, kind, but a bit slow (am not!). All I need to be happy in life is good food, friends, and fun. (True!)
6. What’s the best chocolate something you’ve ever eaten?
That molten chocolate lava cake at Chili’s? That is delightful. Generally I’m not a huge chocolate fan though.
7. Share a favorite quote about love.
I don’t have one, so I had to do some searching… “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Looking forward to an out of town trip this weekend! It’s been awhile since we’ve gone anywhere new in Korea.
Original post can be found here.