1. Who is your favorite musical artist from when you were a teenager?
I can’t think of one favorite singer/band. Nelly is coming to mind though…
2. Who is your favorite game show host?
Alex Trebek from Jeopardy of course.
3. Who is your favorite blog hosting service?
Well I’ve only used WordPress, so I guess it’s my favorite.
4. If you could meet anyone again from your childhood, who would it be?
My friend Christian who died when we were in high school.
5. Where did you want to live when you were growing up?
In Miami where my mom was from. I thought it would have been much more exciting than the small town of Saluda, NC where I grew up.
6. What is the most interesting piece of trivia that you know?
Well I know about tarantulas since I’ve had one for over ten years… One of their defense mechanisms is to shoot hairs out of their abdomen that makes your skin itch for days. You can’t wash it off!!
this isn’t Malachi but it looks like her
7. If you could live in any point of history when would it be and why?
Late 60s/early 70s because it seems like an interesting and fun time period!
8. What is the most interesting job you have ever had?
I worked at a private investigation company for two years. It wasn’t that interesting because we investigated insurance fraud but there were some cool cases.
9. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don’t care, just share.
We went to Washington DC on our eighth grade trip.
10. What’s your favorite Beatles song?
It’s going to be my next tattoo as well…
11. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?
My PJs that I’m wearing.
12. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
Host… I love to plan parties!
Cindy & Jen’s 1st Annual Santa’s Mustache Bash 12/22/12
13. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
Eventually yes. I don’t have an e-reader or read e-books as of now but I guess I will have to one day!
14. Do you learn best by reading, listening, or experiencing?
I think everyone learns best by experiencing! I learn better by reading than listening though.
15. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
If they can’t spell or use proper grammar.
16. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
17. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn’t realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
I dunno, there’s a lot of crap in my mom’s living room.
18. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
Not a Tom Cruise fan! But I do love the movie Magnolia.
19. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don’t like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
I have never had that problem and doubt I ever will. I am not picky about my hair.
20. Your favorite spring comfort food?